Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So did I miss anything then.

I knew the thread would eventually be deleted, only suprise was it took so long. I hope I didn't leave people's questions unanwered.

Dude are you dumb or dumb. You know that you missed questions in the last post. You have nothing better to do than come here a million times a day and post your bs. Get out of here. No one has given positive feedback and no one will cause you are a fraud. Except the sad truth and move on. =D>

The fact that it's bullshit and you want people to cough up cash for it, go "help" people who give a fuck (by that I mean dumb enough to fall for your shit)

For the regs: I aint comming back, I just dispise this guy.

Pete mate come back by all means. I just find it sad you have a certain way that you think 'cures' acne and won't listen to anyone else. As a mod that is particually unhelpful.

If you want talk to me, ask questions and maybe you mite start to understand and believe.

Come on guys haven't you learned by now he not going to go away. He just doesn't get it. Let him be. If anyone is naive enough to give him lots of money for his so called cure so be it. How much have we all spent before we found something that works. The only thing I fault him for his saying that his regime is the miracle acne cure for all.

Pete mate come back by all means. I just find it sad you have a certain way that you think 'cures' acne and won't listen to anyone else. As a mod that is particually unhelpful.

If you want talk to me, ask questions and maybe you mite start to understand and believe.

ok there really is no need for name calling. Am I going on about my cure? I have mentioned it and have been just answering questions about it.

Look this site really needs to show its more better than this, there are others sites I posted on but they showed a much more adult approach to any problems and concerns they had.

Guest fatman_uk

Well stay at those sites then, seriously... can't you take the hint? :roll:

GO AWAY...

-Gaz

Answer questions; you havnt answered one!!! :-k

Here are some,

-how much does it cost?

-what is all about (what do you have to take, internals, topicals, exercise, whatever...be specific)

-why do you believe it to work?

-how did you come about this cure?

-what makes it a cure?

-any SOLID facts that back your claim?

-how is your cure different than other treatments out there

And last but not least (asked by another member in another thread)

-why are you a mofo?

Please dont hesitate to be specific... [-o<

He claims to have a cure, but wont answer any questions. Nor does he give out any SPECIFIC info on his so called cure...but the catch is that he wants money for it becuase it took him so many years to find this cure. He wants money for a cure that has no backing, no facts, and most of all its a real mystery on what this cure is about. He wont let you in on it until you pay him. He has posted numerous times (and many times they have been deleted :-k ) and out of all these times he has never answered any questions directed to him(in detail, no of this run of the mill stuff), and he has not provided one shread of evidence that this cure works/how it works! He wants you to just go on his word, and frankly judging by his character here on the fourm, thats asking way to much.

I think its sad. Sad that people cannot trust other people anymore. Sad that everything a person has to say is put down and laughed upon. Believe it or not even though I say I have the cure I am still human, I get angry and yes I hit out on people who are always doubting and putting other peoples ideas down without experiencing it. I like discussing things with people who like to be civil and sensible.

And just to save those peoples time who say "go away". I ain't going away, not on your word.

Guest fatman_uk

You'd have credability if you offered this 'cure' for free... but you don't, you want paying. You try to mask it with the 'contact me by e-mail' shit which you'll prolly use to put forward your sales pitch once the person shows interest.

I don't personally mind if you stay or go, i just thought it was an idea that'd save you some time that's being wasted here with ppl insulting you.

-Gaz