Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sadinsocal

how quickly can a product cause a breakout?

tonight I have a lot of new acne (especially white heads on my chin). do you think this is from the cerave or was just going to happen whether or not I used a moisturizer today? I'm not sure how long it would take for a product to cause a breakout. anyone know?

tonight I have a lot of new acne (especially white heads on my chin). do you think this is from the cerave or was just going to happen whether or not I used a moisturizer today? I'm not sure how long it would take for a product to cause a breakout. anyone know?

Which moisturizer are you using again?

I think it really just depends on your skin and how sensitive it is to the ingredients in the product you're using.

Which moisturizer are you using again?

cerave moisturizing lotion (not the cream) but actually, my skin feels okay today so maybe I just need to give it more time.

update: I don't think the moisturizer was causing my breakout. my skin actually has been clearer since I've been using it. it moisturizes well and my skin just drinks it up. so far, nothing but GOOD news on the cerave front! it's cerave moisturizing lotion if anyone else wants to try it. :)