Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawizzyjizzy

Acne Scar/Scab Dilemma

I used alot of Mandelic acid and I had a fine acne scar that started bleeding! The scar turned white (like when you get a light scrape and your skin turns white) and the next day its a thin scab. Sense its a thin scab and not a hard one should I apply neosporin on it to treat it like a cut or should I glob on BP to dry it up? If you know best please let me know! Thanks people.

(Im hoping the scar will be less noticeable when the scab heals, and anyone know why this happened in the first place? Kinda awkward I think)

I don't really want to tell you to go out and buy something, but I think it might be really beneficial. It 's called spenco gel. I put it on a ruptured cyst and it's really helping immensely. In fact, I'm shocked at how well it's working. Its clear and not gooey like other first aid ointments.

It can even be used on stage IV pressure sores. It helps to minimize scarring, and speeds the healing process.

Whatever you do, don't pick it, and don't put BP on it.

~Emma