Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sverd

Is 2 glasses of milk enough?

If all I have in the morning is two full glasses of 2% milk is that enough for the accutane to fully absorb?

If all I have in the morning is two full glasses of 2% milk is that enough for the accutane to fully absorb?

I agree. If you want to take it with milk, use whole milk. Better yet, just take it with your high-fat meal of the day. If you make a conscious effort to do so you'll have a better chance of remission because more of the medicine will absorb.

I don't know how anyone on this board could determine what is "enough fat" in a meal. People on here get kind of obsessed with things like that (as well as using tons of products/vitamins). Just eat it with large meals.

If you take it with any sort of fat, I wouldn't worry.

Hell, eat a few cookies and you're good...seeing as how some have as much as 4 grams of fat per cookie. Fatty meal my ass.

I usually take a slice of grainy wheat bread and put on 3-4 large tablespoons of peanut butter. Then I take the pill with a glass or two of whole milk.