Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gskowal

my NEW regimen.

Hey everybody. I was on DANS regimen for over a year but I decided that i need to do some changes last 2 weeks ago and listen what I did. At night I still do what DAN recomends, which is washing face BP and moist... BUT I realized that doing it at night and morning caused my face looking RED. And I am on dans regimen for one 1 yeah and still get red face. SO one day I went to the store and found this OXY MAXIMUM STRENGHT ACNE WASH (oil free) with 10% benzoyl peroxide. I got it and decided to try it. Since I care about my face being NOT RED during the day I decided to stop puting BP on my face on the morninng and Just wash my face with that OXY wash. GUESS what .!! My face is NOT RED during the day anymore and I also see less acne then before. I thing that my face is resting from BP during the day but still gets protected from that OXY wash. During the night I put lots of BP and moist. THIS IS MY NEW REGIMEN which seems to be working better then 2 times a day DANS REGIMEN. hope some will try and tell me how is it working for them

yeah i know what u mean

puting on BP on both morning and night is too harsh for me too

so in morning i use neutrogena skin clearing moistuizer

with 2% SA

and at night i use BP

it seems to make my skin look better

I found after applying the BP in the morning that my skin would be mostly red all day. So, I just apply mosturizer on my face a few times a day and gradually my face will get less red.