Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Getting circumcised on Accutane

Football season, group showers... do they still do those? :lol: Be proud, man! So what if you're uncut? If your buddies are so concerned about it, tell 'em to su... Uh... I mean, stuff it! Maybe promising to git 'r done in a year or so when Accutane is all done and football season is over again will keep them off your case? 'Cause I imagine you can't do it immediately after Accutane because then you'd be in the middle of football season and wouldn't want to look like some sort of freak shortly after the surgery. Yeouch, you're in a bit of a pickle, aren't ya! :lol:

Anyone I've ever known who was circumcised in adulthood (and I know a few) has regretted it completely. You will be removing half the nerves in the most sensitive part of your penis, and the rest of area will dry out and harden. It's just not the same as having been circumcised your whole life; men who have this done as infants have no conception of the difference, and for this reason have no idea what they're missing.

There are a lot of women who think uncircumcised penises are gross or unhygienic, but they get over that in a few minutes. Just don't mention it until it's too late. I'm circumcised myself, but this is what I'm told--from uncircumcised men and more than one woman.

It is a well-known fact that Accutane inhibits healing. If you do this while on it, you're a retard.

if u havent been walking around with the skin peeled back for the last month your head is going to be ultra sensitive and extremely boner prone.

if u havent been walking around with the skin peeled back for the last month your head is going to be ultra sensitive and extremely boner prone.

If you are getting it done just so your football buddies don't make comments about it, then you are seriously stupid and the fact you are considering not telling the doctor so that they will still do it if there is a risk is even more stupid. Stop being so insecure, lots of guys are uncircumcised, it's no big deal. Plus it would hurt like hell. :|

Hey everybody -

Please don't make any assumptions on why he is doing it and quit lecturing him about it.

First, it's none of your G.D. business so keep your opinions to yourself. He didn't ask your opinion on the circumcision itself, just if it was wise to do it while on accutane.

Second, you have NO damned idea why he would want one. There could be a very valid reason, either medical or personal. But either way, lest you think you have a valid disagrement with his decision - see reason number one above!

And, just so you don't think I have an agenda here - I don't believe in circumcision, but it's none of my goddamn business whether he gets one or not. It's none of yours.

It remains my opinion that he shouldn't while on accutane, or at the VERY LEAST, tell his doctor that he's on the medication. To not do this would be the height of stupidity in my opinion.