Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cleardream

I have officially decided

yeah, i shouldn't be flashing mascara all in front of your face like this anyway. aren't you in mascara rehab or something?

btw, congratulations... you've been clean, what, a week now? :shock:

hm, i think maybe i should just go for rich black. :think: i don't want it to come out looking gray....

yeah, i shouldn't be flashing mascara all in front of your face like this anyway. aren't you in mascara rehab or something?

no not really! i been on the GMR for 9 days (i had added a day or two by accident, on one of the PMs i sent). so i broke out for like 5 days and now its all calming down.

and about the mascara- :( but but i want some!! and it'll look so pwetty! ;)

:lol:

^ ah! ok lmao! sorry for that extra info.

well yeah about the mascara, ive been "clean" since i made that post. dont know how long ago that was. but yeah ive been following instructions, cause the notion of loosing all my lashes is far to frightening for me to ever bare.

Have you tried Shu Uemura Mascara Basic? It only comes in one color (black), but I swear by it! It holds curl and I once bawled my eyes out and although my eyes where red and puffy, my mascara was still there!

no, i haven't tried that one. :think: it definitely sounds nice. given the replacement every 3 mos, is it worth it?

incidentally, i wore my Neutrogena "Clean Lash Tint" today and when i got home tonight i looked in my (10x) magnifying mirror and saw tiny smudgie bits... :mad:

no, i haven't tried that one. :think: it definitely sounds nice. given the replacement every 3 mos, is it worth it?

incidentally, i wore my Neutrogena "Clean Lash Tint" today and when i got home tonight i looked in my (10x) magnifying mirror and saw tiny smudgie bits... :mad:

Every thing smudges when you have oily skin. It helps to not put it on the lower lashes. That's just asking for smudges.

I'm not having a problem with CG Volume exact, but my skin isn't very oily anymore. It has the same spiky brush as Lash Exact. Love those spiky brushes.

Dunno, it's really up to how much you're willing to spend. My sis choked when I told her how much it cost ($27 USD at Sephora), but it's the only mascara that doesn't make my lashes fall out or give me raccoon eyes after a 12 hour day at school. But I'm an indulgent kinda gal anyway. :D

Dunno, it's really up to how much you're willing to spend. My sis choked when I told her how much it cost ($27 USD at Sephora), but it's the only mascara that doesn't make my lashes fall out or give me raccoon eyes after a 12 hour day at school. But I'm an indulgent kinda gal anyway. :D