Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slafavers

Alternatives to On the Spot?

Hi there, I started the regimen 2 1/2 weeks ago and the results so far are positive. smile.gif This recent bout of adult acne I had is clearing up, and any new pimples that are forming are quickly disappearing...

What alternatives do you guys use to the Neutrogena On the Spot? I know Dan is coming out with an economy size BP solution in the near future, but I wanted to know of some 2.5pc alternatives in the meantime.

Right now I am using the rest of my 4 oz ProActiv BP lotion that I had from my last ill-fated purchase from them sad.gif But that lotion is relatively expensive (22 bucks before shipping). Any ideas?

Suzanne

There are many different types of spot treatment. Clearasil, OxyBalance, and Zapzyt all make them. I would check your local drug store for various types of products. However, I still believe that the best product is the Neutrogena one. You could always go to a derm and get a prescription for a BP in gel form or check out ebay and you can by single containers of the proactiv brand BP cleaner.

I get a pretty cheap 2.5% gel from my HMO pharmacy. You might want to check there.

-Dan