Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steigler

So who did Vitamin B5 work for?

me!

Prescribed medication made me vomit every morning. I found the B5 cure and have used it for 2 years. I've never had any side effects while on it.

The only problem with it is... that after about 1 year of taking it, your body needs more of it to keep the acne away. I've gone up to 15 grams before per day with no side effects (its such a gentle vitamin on the body and for that i'm very grateful). However, because my dose climbs, it gets expensive to keep buying more and more.

So for the last year, I've used other things to help control my acne so that I dont need such a high dosage of B5. I've learned that none of these things CURE acne, they just keep acne from getting out of hand while I try to find the root cause of my acne --- a deficiency or an allergy perhaps.

Some of the other things that work when taken with b5 is Acupuncture and Acupressure . Acupuncture can make acne completely disappear within 4 weeks, however, once you stop the acupuncture appointments, the acne returns.

'

So again, all of these things do work, however they dont seem to be the cure for acne. They just help us control the acne while finding the root cause. :)