Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyone like the stuff?

i started drinking it again 2 days ago but its so nasty i wanna puke :sick:

i feel more sick about 5 min's after ive drunk the stuff...

its great for losing weight though, i dont know how many pounds ive lost but i can fit into jeans now that i couldn't a few weeks ago... ( and ive not been on a diet)

now i gotta try and get onto 2 cups per day and build bit by bit.... urg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Stu :-)

Strange.. if you think thats bad try swallowing a crushed clove followed by apple cider vinegar drink with bicarbonate of soda..

Nothing to green tea. Have to say i actually enjoy it

Guest j3ff86
who cares dude it's healthy for you, drink it

I'm a huge green tea fan have been drinking it for many many years.

First of all there is absolutely no reason to add sweetner. If you need to it means your drinking shitty green tea. Which is the case when you buy it from a store down the street.

Second don't steep with boiling water, water needs to be 70-80 degrees. Yes you need a thermometer. Steep for 2 min.

3rd, get real green tea. http://www.teaspring.com/green-tea.asp

If you want to drink 8 cups a day this is specially the way to go, you can reuse loose leaf teas many times. So one batch of the leaves can make all 8 cups for the day.

One taste of any of those tea's will give you a 10 minute orgasm. And you will never ever be able to drink green tea that you buy at a store again. The first time I tried one of those tea's was one of the most euphoric moments of my life. Its really that good.

its great for losing weight though, i dont know how many pounds ive lost but i can fit into jeans now that i couldn't a few weeks ago... ( and ive not been on a diet)

now i gotta try and get onto 2 cups per day and build bit by bit.... urg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a personal addict of Arizona green tea. Yes, it's got honey in it. I keep a gallon in my fridge at home and usually get the huge 20 oz cans at work (they're 99 cents, what can beat a can of awesome tea for under a dollar?!). Arizona also has a blueberry white tea and a pomegranate green tea, both super EXTRA loaded in antioxidants. I love it all.

hmm ok no wonder I havent been liking my green tea, I never knew about not using boiling water, so em how do you heat the water then? I just boil the kettle up, can someone enlighten me? please please?

hmm ok no wonder I havent been liking my green tea, I never knew about not using boiling water, so em how do you heat the water then? I just boil the kettle up, can someone enlighten me? please please?

Green Tea is very good for you, we all know that. White Tea is much more mild in flavor and I personally like it. I reccomend going with a good quality brand of tea. Be careful with bottled ice teas, as many contain high fructose corn syrup which is really not good for you, for many many reasons. I discovered that Lipton brand bottled iced teas contain high fructose corn syrup. I've found that some types of bottled Snapple teas like green, white, and red DONOT contain high fructose corn syrup. Be sure you check the labels before drinking. I like the idea of making my own ice tea at home. That way you can controll whats in it. You can use pure honey to sweeten it up if you like or even some ground cinnamon or nutmeg. ;)

Why aren't you supposed to seep it for more than a minute? I make a pot of it using either bags or loose leaves and drink it throughout the day with the bags/leaves left in.

As to the taste, I've just gotten used to it and can drink cup after cup of it now.

I like Litpton's green tea. I'd give it 5/5.