Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyone like the stuff?

i started drinking it again 2 days ago but its so nasty i wanna puke :sick:

i feel more sick about 5 min's after ive drunk the stuff...

its great for losing weight though, i dont know how many pounds ive lost but i can fit into jeans now that i couldn't a few weeks ago... ( and ive not been on a diet)

now i gotta try and get onto 2 cups per day and build bit by bit.... urg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its great for losing weight though, i dont know how many pounds ive lost but i can fit into jeans now that i couldn't a few weeks ago... ( and ive not been on a diet)

now i gotta try and get onto 2 cups per day and build bit by bit.... urg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you using tea bags or loose leaf? Most green tea bags I've used tend to be bitter. When you steep green tea, only steep it for like one minute. Any longer and it totally becomes bitter and tasteless. When it is steeped perfectly it has a much better flavor. Put a little honey in it if you like, too! My sis used to drink about 10 cups a day and she lost a ton of weight! It apparently boosts the metabolism.

Are you using tea bags or loose leaf? Most green tea bags I've used tend to be bitter. When you steep green tea, only steep it for like one minute. Any longer and it totally becomes bitter and tasteless. When it is steeped perfectly it has a much better flavor. Put a little honey in it if you like, too! My sis used to drink about 10 cups a day and she lost a ton of weight! It apparently boosts the metabolism.

wow thanks for the tips, i use tea bags and was leaving it in for about 4 min's, and the taste was so bitter and gross!!

i will try the honey as i like that...

i wanna try and get up to about 8 cups per day :dance:

I drink Lipton's flavored green teas. You can buy a combo box to give them all a try. I am drinking mixed berry and cranberry/pomegranite (very sour) now. And yes, only let it steep for a minute or so. Once in awhile I walk off and leave the bag in there and it is nasty :sick:

Salada has flavored green teas with additional antioxident containing ingredients like grapeskin and citrus peel.

Also, if you really hate it, you can just drink black tea. Some of the nutrients have been destroyed, but it still has them.

I don't mind the taste. I tried to include this in my regimen couple time before, but didn't seem to help for me.

green tea extracts is for you, one pill pretty gives you 20 cups worth in extracts, since one cup is not so promising for the results you may be looking for =)

Good luck

Try white tea - its mild in taste and I believe has more antioxidants and less caffeine than green tea. A little more difficult to find though.

No offense but if you can stomach most of the traditional British foods, I don't understand why you have a problem with green tea (Or British tea, the asians have you guys soundly beat on tea).

Are you brewing it right? Never add boiling water to green tea. Never use crappy tea bags. Never steep for more than 1 minute. Also there are flavoured green teas.

Try celestial seasonings. It looks a little fruity/effeminate (hey you get a free red dress!), but it's delicious. I'm sure someone is going to say "celestial seasonings is bad, because mercola told me so" or something, but if they can give me a scientific reason not to consume tasty, inexpensive, and readily available tea, I'm all ears.

If you don't like it, why drink it? It isn't going to clear acne.

If you don't like it, why drink it? It isn't going to clear acne.

Because it's insanely good for you.

The first time I tried green tea, I was ready to puke too. But now, I absolutely LOVEEEE it. Im now trying white tea though, which is healthier than green tea, has much more antioxidants etc. Comes from same plant, except picked at an earlier stage.

I used to always make 'Green tea shots'. I would get a little shot glass and fill it with some warm/hot water, then brew the tea bag in it, and it was extremely strong. Very very concentrated, and it tastes very bitter, but loaded with all the green tea goodies.

Try celestial seasonings. It looks a little fruity/effeminate (hey you get a free red dress!), but it's delicious. I'm sure someone is going to say "celestial seasonings is bad, because mercola told me so" or something, but if they can give me a scientific reason not to consume tasty, inexpensive, and readily available tea, I'm all ears.

No offense but if you can stomach most of the traditional British foods, I don't understand why you have a problem with green tea (Or British tea, the asians have you guys soundly beat on tea).

Are you brewing it right? Never add boiling water to green tea. Never use crappy tea bags. Never steep for more than 1 minute. Also there are flavoured green teas.