Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My parents ordered me proactiv......again. They say that after a month they will order me the gentle version. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Fuck. Did I mention fuck? I am NOT using it. I will squirt it down the drain every morning and night. I am NOT using it, it will just tear my face up again. Fuck. Did I mention I am fucked?

My parents ordered me proactiv......again. They say that after a month they will order me the gentle version. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Fuck. Did I mention fuck? I am NOT using it. I will squirt it down the drain every morning and night. I am NOT using it, it will just tear my face up again. Fuck. Did I mention I am fucked?

I swear, what is it with parents and Proactive? Their commercials must have some sort of subliminal parent trap or something. I am 36 and my mom tells me the other day that she is thinking of buying me the stuff that Jessica Simpson uses :wall: I told her no....who knows, she'll probably still buy it :rolleyes:

:idea: Hey, sell it on Ebay and use the money to buy something that works (whatever that is)

see, I bought some stuff at CVS with a lot of BHA in it and it has been helping me lately. My skin does look better, but it has only been a week so I am not 100% clear. My parents think that proactiv will give me clear skin in a week. Can we have a collective eye roll here? :rolleyes:

I'm telling ya there is something subliminal that sucks in parents in that commercial. Since I have kids (they're too young for acne) I try not to watch it :lol:

Could you atleast turn them towards Paula's Choice? Maybe have the newsletter sent to them :lol:

tell them if snorted it has the same effect as coke

if you want to try a different approach then you could print them out some part of the forum where people mention how proactiv does not work and has lead to more problems for their skin

C'mon. Celebrities that are paid millions of dollars to endorse a product they don't actually use can't be wrong! :rolleyes:

if you want to try a different approach then you could print them out some part of the forum where people mention how proactiv does not work and has lead to more problems for their skin

um how does it not work if is too harsh for ur skin use less i love the proactive hate, yes is harsh, but not workin lol that like saying bp wont have n e effect on ur acne

um how does it not work if is too harsh for ur skin use less i love the proactive hate, yes is harsh, but not workin lol that like saying bp wont have n e effect on ur acne

im just suggesting that to show to his parents so they wont get it for him, there plenty people here who say it didnt work for them but made it worse