Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Mumblesorusjen

zeno

Guest Mumblesorusjen

has anyone used the my zeno product?

does it work?

i saw it in walgreens and just laughed. it's like 120 dollars. the whole idea of it is hilarious. putting a machine on my face to get rid of a pimple. probably doesnt even work.

i saw it in walgreens and just laughed. it's like 120 dollars. the whole idea of it is hilarious. putting a machine on my face to get rid of a pimple. probably doesnt even work.

I have actually had really good experience with Zeno so far. I think it is limited in who/what it is useful for. It works very well on those deep, inflamed pimples. I used it on two developing spots and it killed them within 24 hours, they never developed into full blown pimples. It does not work, however, on surface whiteheads, pustules, or large cysts/nodules. It also might not be very cost effective if you have a lot of pimples to treat. But for people who get just a few of those deep, inflamed pimples every so often, it works great!

I have actually had really good experience with Zeno so far. I think it is limited in who/what it is useful for. It works very well on those deep, inflamed pimples. I used it on two developing spots and it killed them within 24 hours, they never developed into full blown pimples. It does not work, however, on surface whiteheads, pustules, or large cysts/nodules. It also might not be very cost effective if you have a lot of pimples to treat. But for people who get just a few of those deep, inflamed pimples every so often, it works great!

Okay.. consider me impressed... the zeno worked far better than I imagined it would..

Details!!! What happened - did the spot go away or shrink??

Cool! And it sounds like you didn't even catch it until it was already developed, and the zeno still helped. From what I have heard (and from my own limited experience with the Zeno so far), if you catch a spot when you can first feel it under the skin, it works even better (the zit sometimes never even develops). Fortunately, I have only had a couple spots to test it out on so far, but if I get another of those deep spots in the future, I'd definitely going to use the Zeno again!

Did you get any long term redness or peeling where you used the Zeno? I did (it lasted several days), and I figured it was because of the Zeno + my topical products. But it sounds like you also used BP with the zeno. Any irritation from that???

Cool! And it sounds like you didn't even catch it until it was already developed, and the zeno still helped. From what I have heard (and from my own limited experience with the Zeno so far), if you catch a spot when you can first feel it under the skin, it works even better (the zit sometimes never even develops). Fortunately, I have only had a couple spots to test it out on so far, but if I get another of those deep spots in the future, I'd definitely going to use the Zeno again!

Did you get any long term redness or peeling where you used the Zeno? I did (it lasted several days), and I figured it was because of the Zeno + my topical products. But it sounds like you also used BP with the zeno. Any irritation from that???

Well, I actually got a new "MOAZ" about half an inch from the other one. This is odd.. I usually don't get them so close together (in time), but it has happened before.

So, last night I did the first treatment.

This morning it was about the same size, but not grown up full like it might have other wise already been so I did the second treatment a 8:15am.

I will say, the redness is longer than 15 minutes.

I really hope it stays this small or smaller... I am starting my job next week and I am so annoyed that this is happening. It seems like I went forever clear when I was just in college last semester... then at graduation I broke out.. got clear, and now I am broke out again.

Oh well.. let's hope for the Zeno. :boohoo:

I was really hoping that this was going to be a really good product. . .But the reviews I've seen so far haven't been too promising.

I was really hoping that this was going to be a really good product. . .But the reviews I've seen so far haven't been too promising.

I've actually seen a lot of good reviews - particularly from people who just get the occasional deep pimples. The bad reviews seem to be mostly from people who either have acne that is too widespread for zeno to be of practical use (its hard to zap a lot of pimples at once and ends up being expensive) or from people who try to use it on types of acne that the manual says it does not work on (surface whiteheads or large cysts). It is limited in the type of acne it is effective for, but definitely has some use for those of us who get the occasional inflamed "undergrounder". I only get one or so every 5-6 months, but they take forever to go away. The zeno seems to have gotten rid of the 2 spots I tried it on so far. I also tried it on a few smaller surface spots and I think it has helped a bit with those too.

Well, so far also it is smaller than I thought it would be, but not going down. It is still kinda red though, so I put the tinted BP on it to tone it down. What I am trying to decide is now, if 24 hours after the third treatment if I should do a fourth.

I am not sure iof it is red because it is just the way it is, or if it is red because of the treatments though.

Well, so far also it is smaller than I thought it would be, but not going down. It is still kinda red though, so I put the tinted BP on it to tone it down. What I am trying to decide is now, if 24 hours after the third treatment if I should do a fourth.

I am not sure iof it is red because it is just the way it is, or if it is red because of the treatments though.

How early did you catch it? I know I had less success with treating spots after they had started to develop already.

It might be red from the Zeno+ the topicals. That happened to me with one spot I was using it. It got red and flaky, but it did go away (the redness and the pimple). I guess you could try it once more, but if it doesn't work after than I'd probably stop (you don't want to damage the skin).