Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
page

mild to moderate rosacea medication

anyone here try this gel before and has it worked??

i've been using it for several days now and have seen just a little difference but i just wanted to know if anyone has tried it...

I used to use finacea 3 years ago and it worked great for a while. I didn't use it for rosacea since I was never told I had it. But it stopped working on my acne after a while, and I had to switch to something else, then went on accutane, and now I have horrible rosacea. Redness along with burning sensations.

So yeah i've been using it now again for a week and I don't know if it's helping yet. But 3 years ago it worked amazingly well. If your rosacea is mild, it will work like a charm. Keep at it.

I'm using it now; although I dont think it will realy have an effect while im on Roaccutane, so I cant say if it has helped me or not

I was prescribed this about two years ago for mild acne and mild rosacea. It worked very well. It takes about 4-6 weeks to see an improvment.

I agree with Kanmi though, when my rosacea progressed to the point that ANY topical caused pain and irritation, Finacea was useless.

Finacea is for Type 2 rosacea but is commonly prescribed for mild acne, especially medical insurance is more likely to pay for Finacea than retinoids like retin-a - so if your derm prescribes this for you - don't assume you have rosacea.

I used to use finacea 3 years ago and it worked great for a while. I didn't use it for rosacea since I was never told I had it. But it stopped working on my acne after a while, and I had to switch to something else, then went on accutane, and now I have horrible rosacea. Redness along with burning sensations.

So yeah i've been using it now again for a week and I don't know if it's helping yet. But 3 years ago it worked amazingly well. If your rosacea is mild, it will work like a charm. Keep at it.

I was prescribed this about two years ago for mild acne and mild rosacea. It worked very well. It takes about 4-6 weeks to see an improvment.

I agree with Kanmi though, when my rosacea progressed to the point that ANY topical caused pain and irritation, Finacea was useless.

Finacea is for Type 2 rosacea but is commonly prescribed for mild acne, especially medical insurance is more likely to pay for Finacea than retinoids like retin-a - so if your derm prescribes this for you - don't assume you have rosacea.

i've always flushed even before i took accutane so i doubt my rosacea is from that...my derm told me i should try this not for my acne but for my rosacea which is confusing because from what i hear, it's for mild acne. also my derm told me to use it once a day but on the info for finacea it says twice a day.

do you still have acne even after the accutane?? i'm dreading a relapse!

there is this GREAT laser which will most likely get rid of you're rosacea but that's only if you're willing to invest your money into it...it's pricey! i'm going to try it once my year after accutane is over with.

well i hope the finacea will work on your skin again!

what's type 2??