Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blindside

Scarzone

I ordered the scarzone from drugstore.com, I know I can get it at shopko or walgreens but I'm to lazy. But it works on acne and scars. Sorry no pictures guys. But it worked drastically on my scars and pimples. My scars are about 80 percent less red than they were and my face is clearer than it has been in 2 years :dance:

I don't have a regime or anything, I make sure not to wash my face with any body washes and things of that sort.

Downside is that scarzone is better only to use after school because your face will appear greasy.

Well I haven't been using Scarzone every single day. Maby a couple times a week (twice a day). I bought it the day I saw epic movie ( horrible movie lol) so yeah it's been just a little less than a month. It works on pimples too so yeah, it's a pretty good product. If you get it just test it out on your skin just to check that you don't get any break outs. It won't burn or peel your skin but every skin is different.