Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When I was prescribed Accutane my derm. was telling me about calling iPledge or something but didnt paid attention. Do I need to do something because I dont want to wait for my 2nd treatment because I didnt followed through with iPledge. So far I just logged onto my iPledge account and changed my password.

When I was prescribed Accutane my derm. was telling me about calling iPledge or something but didnt paid attention. Do I need to do something because I dont want to wait for my 2nd treatment because I didnt followed through with iPledge. So far I just logged onto my iPledge account and changed my password.

I had to log onto iPledge and answer some questions before I was able to take the script to the pharmacy. Apparently, the pharmacy has to confirm the completion of questions with iPledge before dispensing the product. Initially I had trouble accessing the information because my derm entered my info into iPledge 29 days after registering instead of 30. They had to go back in and re-enter my info after day 30.

I never answered any question on iPledge website and still got my medicine for my first month but when I log onto my account and try to the answer the question I get this:

You must wait to answer monthly questions until after your doctor has confirmed your monthly visit and counseling in the iPLEDGE system.

What should I do?

I never answered any question on iPledge website and still got my medicine for my first month but when I log onto my account and try to the answer the question I get this:

You must wait to answer monthly questions until after your doctor has confirmed your monthly visit and counseling in the iPLEDGE system.

What should I do?

If you have your first month, you're fine. Are you male? I don't think males have to answer the questions.

If you're female, that message means that you'll just have to answer the question before your refill.

What should I do?

If you have your first month, you're fine. Are you male? I don't think males have to answer the questions.

If you're female, that message means that you'll just have to answer the question before your refill.

Male but my derm. was telling about going online or calling iPledge once I get the medicine? Im just worried that if I skip some procedure they will delay my 2nd month prescription.

you don't have to do anything with ipledge, believe me i just was on accutane and they don't make men do anything except bring their ID to the pharmacy. she probably was telling you to go online to find an ipledge compliant pharmacy or something. but you really don't have to go online at all.

I would call iPLEDGE. It sounds like they might have you in the system as a female of childbearing age or do guys see that message if they log in?