Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*leaning forward to get a better look* "Is that a rash? Are you feeling alright? You look kinda sick."

no.... that's just my 'no makeup' face.... and you actually wearing your new glasses

I hate that. I look in the mirror and think 'Damn, I'm looking hot!' then I put my glasses on and 'Nope...no I'm not. I look like crap.'

Ah well... One day I'll just let it go and not care any more. But for now, it still hurts. I'm beginning to think this acne thing is permanent.

i hear that some people who are clear are still plagued by the psychological effects of acne.

Hey, keep your chin up. We all have to take the rough with the smooth. In one light my acne looks like it aint even there and in another in looks red and disguisting. Acne will go eventually. I mean, how many 60/70+ year old have acne? It will probably go a lot sooner though, in mid to late 20s hopefully.

I'm 100% the same way. I would drive or go out in public without my glasses. I'd always hang them from the collar of my shirt.

Sometimes I'm thankful to be nearsighted. :D