Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Most of that looks like redmarks. I think you should go to a derm and add maybe accutane or perhaps an antibiotic to your regimen. It would help greatly.

Most of that looks like redmarks. I think you should go to a derm and add maybe accutane or perhaps an antibiotic to your regimen. It would help greatly.

I agree. Maybe something on the inside fighting your acne as well as on the outisde would be very beneficial. Or, maybe take a look at the diet section of this site to see what other things can help internally.

You need to eat right, (clean) and drink lots of water. we build up so much toxins in our body, and if it's not coming out from one end, it will excrete from your skin.

Also, what do you wash with in the shower?

You need to eat right, (clean) and drink lots of water. we build up so much toxins in our body, and if it's not coming out from one end, it will excrete from your skin.

I agree. Maybe something on the inside fighting your acne as well as on the outisde would be very beneficial. Or, maybe take a look at the diet section of this site to see what other things can help internally.

Yes, I don't watch my diet at all. Also, I think masturbation also adds to the problem. Today, I have stopped. We'll see all these variables. I'll wash my face with warm water, eat less fatty foods, and not sinfully please myself. Also, what about bedsheets and atmosphere? To hotter, humid atmospheres affect the skin?

i really think you will need to do something internally for that acne. either an antibiotic or accutane.

The soap for my body is a regular soap bar, with no additives. The hair products aren't important here, but I don't use soap on my face at all. Neutrogena acne wash (oil free) irritates my skin, and causes white flakes to appear in some areas.

Sure beats that cetaphil I was using. I broke out last week from using cetaphil. I think Im allergic to it so I stopped using it and started using the oil of olay and its made all the difference in the world. Someone told me she read in a fashion magazine that oil of olay is the number one cleanser so I thought Id buy some. Sure enough I love it and so far I havent gotten any new breakouts

Sure beats that cetaphil I was using. I broke out last week from using cetaphil. I think Im allergic to it so I stopped using it and started using the oil of olay and its made all the difference in the world. Someone told me she read in a fashion magazine that oil of olay is the number one cleanser so I thought Id buy some. Sure enough I love it and so far I havent gotten any new breakouts

I dont know. I had horrible luck with their mint mask. It made my face cracked and I could barely move my jaw. Now Im worried about what will happen if I use any other Queen Helene products

Defintely a good diet can help- also a BHA(salicylic acid )product could help exfoliate skin as well. Is your skin dry at all?

i disagree, i doubt washing your face twice a day will stop acne. acne isn't caused by not washing enough. that seems like serious acne that will probably not respond well to just topicals. i think you should see a derm definitely.

p.s. you should be washing your face twice a day, but that really isn't going to clear your acne.

i disagree, i doubt washing your face twice a day will stop acne. acne isn't caused by not washing enough. that seems like serious acne that will probably not respond well to just topicals.

wow, so I was reading what you said about the whole beating off thing.

I rofl'd SO HARD.

It might do something. I recall giving it up for lent, and two weeks later my acne condition decreaced signigicantly.

But alas, I couldn't resist.

Wash your face, see a derm, fucking cut out sugar, and PRAY that this is just a teenage thing; I am.

i disagree, i doubt washing your face twice a day will stop acne. acne isn't caused by not washing enough. that seems like serious acne that will probably not respond well to just topicals. i think you should see a derm definitely.

p.s. you should be washing your face twice a day, but that really isn't going to clear your acne.

I think a moisturizer would help you a great deal. Not because your face is dry but because it looks irritated and it will calm it down a great deal. Moisturizer does wonders for me.