Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Montezz

Just be patient

Well, it's been a while since i've been on here but i juss wanna let you guys know that my skin is about 85% clear. Honestly, the cure for acne is the Lord. I prayed and prayed and juss kept my faith. Trust me it works. And also keep using your products. You gotta be patient. Just think about it like this, the dermatologist aint a dermatologist for nothin. Their products are gonna work, you just gotta be patient. That's exactly what i did. I got through those days of not wanting to go anywhere or scared to look at my face in the mirror. I remember when the sunlight was my biggest enemy. But now it's weird because my skin just started clearing up outta nowhere. I was patient. I've learned that all the complaining isnt gonna get you nowhere, it really just makes it worse. So my advice is be patient and have a lot of faith. Alot. Trust me it will work. Yea, i know my skin isnt 100% clear but it's way better than it was. My self-esteem isnt where i wanted to be because i was so used to having so much acne but it will be there.

Long story short, everybody juss be patient, your acne isnt gonna last for the rest of your life, it's gonna clear up eventually. You juss gotta be patient. Think of it like this. People dont need to see how beautiful you are right now. They not ready for it. But when it does happen, they gonna be all over you. lol. Thanx. I will take any responses to this post

You should visit the adult acne section.

I know there are plenty of people here who suffer for 10's, even 20 years. Most of us don't clear by themselves, but need to correct something inside of them

True, that those with mild acne may clear up one day from a regulation of hormones, but there are things that can be done now to regulate the irregular parts of our body that affect acne :) I know a lot of people here that have general, fairly mild acne that really isn't acne, but just a few zits sometimes.

I'm happy that you cleared up, hopefully everyone here will too, soon.

:dance: