Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have bacne.

It's bad considering i'm 23 and I've had it since I was... probably 18? The scarring is the sucks.

I am finishing college this year and plan on going to the beach and hot weather areas. The last time I was on a beach without a shirt on was when I was a little kid.

I've been on Tretinoin 0.05% Cream for a few weeks now (skin is doing better, but still meh)

I'm also using Netorgena Body Wash (with SA) and the mosituerizer because my skin dries up due to the tretinoin.

The combo of those 3 seems to be keeping my chest and back clear, but I just broke out the other day. Should I grab a PanOxyl bar as well?

Also, what suggestions for scars do you guys have? The ~5 or so years of bacne has ravaged my back/chest.

Pictures after my camera charges up.

See below

i would try the panoxyl bar.. i've been using it for like 2 or 3 days and i've seen a very good improvement

i've also been taking salt baths every night.. good results.

i myself am planning going to the beach soon so i'm hoping to clear up

See below

i would try the panoxyl bar.. i've been using it for like 2 or 3 days and i've seen a very good improvement

i've also been taking salt baths every night.. good results.

i myself am planning going to the beach soon so i'm hoping to clear up

I bought two different kinds, but I'm not sure which one I should be using.

One is Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salts. The ingredients are Magnesium Cholride, Potassium Cholride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Bromides, Insolubles, Fragrance

The other one is a sea salt scrub that has sea salt, sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, apricot kernel oil, blend of natural and essential oils, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) and Vitamin C.

I bought two different kinds, but I'm not sure which one I should be using.

One is Dead Sea Mineral Bath Salts. The ingredients are Magnesium Cholride, Potassium Cholride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Bromides, Insolubles, Fragrance

The other one is a sea salt scrub that has sea salt, sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, apricot kernel oil, blend of natural and essential oils, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) and Vitamin C.

This is what im using on my back. Two weeks and im 90 % clear.

Head And Shoulders ( in the shower, morning and night by hand )

PanOxyl 10% Soap ( in the shower, morning and night with back brush )

BP 10% on trouble spots anytime

Head And Shoulders right out of the bottle onto the problem spots, only twice a day if they are bad problems. Just rub it in.

Its extreme, but im trying to fight and keep this stuff off. I Use the Head and Shoulders + Panoxyl in the shower until i start peeling, but i havent yet.

Head And Shoulders right out of the bottle onto the problem spots, only twice a day if they are bad problems. Just rub it in.

Its extreme, but im trying to fight and keep this stuff off. I Use the Head and Shoulders + Panoxyl in the shower until i start peeling, but i havent yet.

i bought about a 50 pound sac for 25 bucks at a salt store..

Salt store??

I drive by salt ponds everyday, but I've never seen a salt store before. Anyone in the Bay Area know where I could find one?

hey justin.. i must admit the panoxyl bar and h&s shampoo combo is kicking ass.. a few days and im so much more clear.

Whole Foods sells Dead Sea Salts in SF. I've tried them before, but I didn't get much results from it... and it is quite pricey for a few uses. The baths do feel nice though :lol: