Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danishabs

6 months post-tane pics

It is the 6 month anniversary of finishing tane, and words cannot describe how much it has changed my life, ever since getting rid of my acne I have had the best 6 months of my life no doubt.

Currently i've been using differin for the last month, because I got this break out I got really worried and went to the derm, and that's what he prescribed me, my old problem spot (chin) has cleared right up, and i've only started using it on the cheek over 2 weeks ago (another old problem spot) seems to be doing well, with the odd pimple coming up, IB I presume

BEFORE:

cheek.jpg

P5140269.jpg

P5060244.jpg

6 MONTHS POST

P3050099.jpg

P3050097.jpg

P3050100.jpg

P3050101.jpg

wow :dance: has it changed your confidence im guessing that's awesome! grats! keep up some maintenance im guessing eh?

Pictures in natural light like those taken make my skin look really good, but in certain mirrors there are red patches, and on that trouble cheek there are a few red dots, but i'm surprised I had very minimal scarring for the ammount of cystic acne I had. So yeah couldn't have wished for a better result, it was slow going at the start however

did your skin get better and better after u were finished, i mean the texture, complexion and pore sizes and did you notice any scars at the beginning that u dont notice now........ thankyou and sorry for all the questions.

I supposed the skin did get better yes, the marks have faded over time, my face still takes on a bit of redness ever since I took tane, it isn't noticeable in those photos however.

You look great :) This makes me really want to get accutane. Congrats on the skin.. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

congrats.

Its always amazes me how people can have so little scarring when i never had severe acne but i scar horrible from every blemish.