Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

DKR Cleanser vs J&J Baby Wash

i was just wondering what would be a better choice? ive heard alot of positive reviews on dkr cleanser but i have been using j&j for past few months n its been doing a good job id say. just wanted to hear your thoughts

I would also be interested in anyone's opinion. I have been using DKR cleanser but am about to come to the end of my last bottle and am considering buying the J&J Baby wash (mostly since it is sold in stores). Does any one who used both have a recommendation for either/or?

I've used them both, they're very similar. Both are super gentle and pH balanced.

There is a mild "baby" fragrance to the baby wash, while Dan's is fragrance free. And I believe Dan's cleanser is a bit thicker consistency and thicker lather than the baby wash.

Wow, I've never heard of people using the baby wash on their face....especially when they have acne. Now you've got me interested....I use cetaphil though, and it's SUPER mild.....I wonder if the bit of fragrance in the j&j would be enough to irrirate my skin (as it's HIGHLY sensitive to most anything)..............hmmmm