Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CB07

WOW BLACKHEAD ON LEG?

I tried to pop it to see what it was and this is what came out. :X

Do I get an award for being the first to have a black head on their leg?

post-48749-1173141358_thumb.jpg

post-48749-1173141375_thumb.jpg

post-48749-1173141358_thumb.jpg

post-48749-1173141375_thumb.jpg

Guest Mumblesorusjen

the first pic looks like melanoma, but its probally not. it just looks like it.... i dunno. it could be a black head but it is very unusual looking

are both pics of the same thing???? the first one is very unusual, I would get that checked out. prolly nothing, but who knows? The 2nd pic looks like an ingrown hair.

are both pics of the same thing???? the first one is very unusual, I would get that checked out. prolly nothing, but who knows? The 2nd pic looks like an ingrown hair.

WOW this freakin sucks I got one on my freeeeeakin arm... thats freaking great. They are so freakin hard to take out.. now my arm is all red.

Yep, that's just a big, old blackhead. I had one of these on my back once, and what came out looked pretty close to yours

Could be a small amount of congealed blood. It could also be a (small-if that makes sense) giant comedo. A giant comedo is a type of blackhead usually associated with older people, though younger can people get them. They tend to appear on the legs or buttocks and over time, if not extracted, they can become massive.

I've got exactly the same thing on my shin. I've had it a few years now! No idea what it is!! It hasnt got any bigger.