Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snowman

Any1 heard or used Epidermx II Microdermabrasion Cream

The EDS forums (essentialdayspa.com/forum) have numerous posts about that product, most of them very favorable. I haven't tried it- I use the Clairisonic brush for exfoliation. :cool:

yes i just wanted to know about if it was any good for scar revision

hi snowman, i've been using these products from www.ebay.co.uk for over a year now and its worked really well on my skin. i started out with the original epidermx last year and it made an almost instant difference to my skin in toning down my red marks and making my scars a lot less noticeable. i stopped using it for 4 months when i was away travelling and couldnt get it and my skin still wasn't too bad since i was in a sunny climate. sunshine always improves my skin. pity i cant get holidays on the NHS! :rolleyes: when I came back to the UK though winter took its usual toll on my skin and the bad breakouts started again. my face was really crap looking again. tried to buy epidermx but it had been discontinued and this latest version was the replacement. i gave it a go from www.greatnewskin.co.uk (bit cheaper) just before christmas but i didnt think it was as good as the original since it didnt seem to work at first. i kept with it once a day & sometimes twice since i had bought a whole jar anyway and after about a month and a half my skin was looking good again. its taken a while to work but i'm quite impressed with how it looks now.

i'm still struggling to clear the dark red & scarred areas round my chin but that is always my worst area and it has definitley made good improvements from where it was in december. the scars are still there but theyre not as obvious. the rest of my skin looks quite good even if i do say so myself :dance:

so no, its not a scam but its not a miracle fix either. it might just work but it can take a bit of patience.

hope this helps!