Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

Ok I need an expert on this - OILS!

What is the differences between

Salmon oils

Flaxseed oils

Evening Primrose oils

Dont they all do the same thing/ From what Ive red, they all have the same properties, and yes will help acne. But the question is, is all 3 needed?????

Will I benefit that much greater using all 3 at the same time?

they will do NOTHING for acne, however they are essential fatty acids that are indeed very ESSENTIAL for your immune system and overall well being. Stick w/ flaxseed oil and fish oil. Take 3 to 5 grams daily, w/ food, and split the dosage throughout the day.

Guest june

flaxseed oil: essential fatty acids are largely respinsible for its skin-healing powers...anti-infalmmatory actions and overall skin-soothing properties....encourages thinning of the oily sebum that clogs pores.

fish oil: considerable evidence that they are beneficial to heart health, reduce the risk of cancer and benefit mental health.....both flax and fish are omega-3 group of essentail fatty acids, but EPA(eicosapentaecnoic acid) and DHA(docosahexaenoic acid) are found exclusively in marine animals(herring, sardines, salmon and fresh tuna)...flaxseed oil contains ALA(alpha-linolenic acid) another omega-3 fatty acid, but can not replace fish oil...flaxseed is not a viable source of EPA and DHA...

evening primrose oil: supports pimary body functions, promotes healthy hormone levels, aids in the bodys inflammation response(from baleans)

can repair damages skin cells, dissolve fatty acids that block pores....gamma-linolenic acid keeps the skin smooth and soft....

well i sorta agree with blunder... it is or can be essentail for your overall health and immune system... which i think, includes acne...

ok so is flaxseed oil worth the extra money? i know its pretty pricey where i live.

im taking 3000mg salmon oil daily now with Vitamin B6 and zinc. i dont need a multivitamin cause i get enuf of them thru what i eat