Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aerine

I just cant tell if im having acne or redness

Can redness look like acne? Like im getting these flat marks that just make my face wll red. Its so hard to explain. I just dont know why my face is red i mean it doesnt look like acne but there are difenitly tiny dotes im using

Clidmacin, dioxicycline and tazorac at night any ideas if its acne or redness.... Any tests i can do?

i havent yet but i have a picture that looks kinda like me right now

gallery_54463_5834_142051.jpg

his face is red but he really doesnt have alot of acne.... Why is his face red

He does have acne. And is face is probably red from something he's using to treat it. Your using Tazorac which is a retinoid and a side effect of that can be redness, dryness, irritation......Are you waiting at least 30 minutes after washing to apply it? You may need to use only every other night? I would really talk to your derm and see what he/she recommends.

well i will do that i have an appointment soon but, was just wondering whats going on. It hurts to put aloe on maybe its a burn o-o

Are you waiting the 30 min after washing? Unless your aloe has alcohol in it (and some do) I would say it's most likely irritated. When your skin is irritated to such a point anything and everything will burn.