Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
murfirhea

A Bit Off Subject But.........

As if my skin wasn't issue enough for me, my most recent joy has been taken away. I got the news today that I have lost my baby at 7 weeks. I started having some spotting Wednesday (SORRY TMI BOYS) I think I lost the baby on Saturday as things got really hectic, I was halfway thru a facial with a new client when it started to happen. Now today I have horrible cramps to remind me of what's happening. It could take a whole other week for the miscarriage to finish. Sometimes I just don't get it. :( Sorry for the rant.

I'll take all the prayers I can get. If you don't believe in praying then all positive thoughts are appreciated. :blush: Thanks

Gosh I am so sorry...............My sister lost a baby just like you at a few weeks when she was trying to get pregnant. I can only dream of how it would feel.

I will keep you in my prayers for sure!!

It's just so awful. I've been with my husband for 4 years now. I have never seen him cry until today. I don't know if my heart can be any more broken. It's really rough. Back to work tomorrow though. :(

It's just so awful. I've been with my husband for 4 years now. I have never seen him cry until today. I don't know if my heart can be any more broken. It's really rough. Back to work tomorrow though. :(

Im sorry for your loss. My mom had a miscarriage in April of 1983. The following year in the same month she had me and then she had no more children. Im thinking her and my dad just weren't compatable. First she had the miscarriage, then she had me, and then she tried but she couldnt have anymore children :boohoo:

Things are a bit better today. I'm still in a lot of pain, but gotta go back to work. We'll try again when I get the ok from the docs.

Things are a bit better today. I'm still in a lot of pain, but gotta go back to work. We'll try again when I get the ok from the docs.

Wow, I can't imagine what you must be going thourgh right now! Please know that you have both my sympathies and prayers. And please, keep sharing, that's what we're here for.

Im so sorry to hear this

i lost a baby at 21 wks so i know your pain,

im not a prayer kinda person but all my positive thought go out to you,

have you heard of www.bornangels.com

its a fantastic place for ppl like us and its helped me so much with my grief and emotions...

hugs and more hugs

Anna