Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ENVYNYC

Hmm... stopped doing anything to my face

I had my freind over (almost same age as me) and he had clean skin (well few pimples here and there but its good). For 1 week he was over my house he slept all over pillow (face down face on side etc) touced his face with anything (hands cellphones etc) and... in the morning he would just splash a bit of cold water on his face after brushing his teeth and taking quick shower in the evning i asked him if he used anything on face in shower he said nah all he did is just put his face up for like 4 secounds under shower stream.

So i was thinking, i never get break outs on my forehead but... i never put anything on it i just do stuff on my problem areas (sides) so i decided to stop doing anything and just do what my freind does. Its my 4th day and.. i dunno no new "big pimples" and no dry feeling went away (no more dry skin also). The current acne got bigger with puss on end ready to be poped my 4 chin pimples blew up some where during 3ed day and its clean now smile.gif. Skin actually looks better (before area where i put stuff on was little reder then rest but now its same color as my forehead). It actually feels better because you dont care about your face anymore i got that "MEH" attitute about it so far. Right now my right side feels like there about 20 little presure points that ready to blow thats the little area i have problems with, before it was just closed acne but now its ready to blow (puss like i said before). Good feeling.

Its too early to see what will happen but i post everyday and let you guys know whats up. Oh and sleeping without having to force your self to not to touche your pillow is very cool i never slept on sides for 2+ years untill now, much better rest.

Also just because i touche my face doesnt mean i pick it just for reference.

it wont work. i mean its highly unlikely. hes just not prone to acne like we are. it may seem like its working, but its usually the fact that you still got medicine in your system and on your face. i did that and i was good for a week or two and then i broke out so fucking bad

Be careful, as Joshua said, he is probably not prone to acne like you are. And since new pimples can actually take 6 weeks to mature in your skin, you might be just growing new ones under the surface and think your skin is clearing, only to totally break out in a few weeks...

it wont work. i mean its highly unlikely. hes just not prone to acne like we are. it may seem like its working, but its usually the fact that you still got medicine in your system and on your face. i did that and i was good for a week or two and then i broke out so fucking bad

Little update, i look more clear right now then the day i started this. AND i slept on pillow face down biggrin.gif/ . Yes im afraid of fact that i can break out like crazy but... that doesnt seem right because when i was putting stuff on my face i always have new big pimple every day or 2 but now i dont get big pimples the most new thing i noticed is that my old acne are now look ready to pop, some of them already poped and left nothing but clear skin. My sides are ready to burst any day now i cant wait because if they do i be left with ~10 small pimples ! smile.gif And im not doing jack shit saved up like .. 1 hour a day biggrin.gif

the products often help draw spots out and prevent them from building up under the skin. If u dont us eany products there may seem to be an initial lul, but long term you could be making life a whole lot worse. Whats better, a steady flow of spots appearing and dissapearing or none and then millions.....and millions......and millions...................and millions.!!!!!!! [-X

when im on medicine, i get little whiteheads that dont look so bad cuz my face is red from being irritated by the meds. when im not, im paler and i get bigger whitheads that are more noticable since my skin isnt irritated. it sucks.

Then how do you explain that when im not doing anything my acne get into almost ready to pop state like im packing tons on bp and that i dont break out like i do on medication?! I think medication is what made my face worse i forgot what i did first time i got pimple but i think i started puting all that shit on my face for little acne, and it made me break out. I look very nice right now, all my acne have puss heads few more days and they will pop i hope. My skin looks VERY healthy!!! VERY. This is great. If i do break out in weeks like crazy.... i dont know that will suck but i still hope i wount. BTW i have this thing that i break out on monday and clear up by friday but i got on my program on friday and didint break out on monday like i usually do biggrin.gif/

I just hope this will continue and my acne burts up as soon as possible. I think i will have no acne just small whiteheads because my forehead gets those once in a while (like tiny tiny bumps) :-k

considering you only been doing this not even 2 weeks, thats how i explain it. keep on doing it, it doesnt bother me but dont come whining back when you realize your shit is fucked

*sigh* 8 days is miniscule. it takes acne longer than 8 days to erupt and form. *shakes heads* whatever

Yeah right.

I rather have small little white heads then redish acne mixed with dry and red skin.

Will see in few month, if i would be using products i would have been broken out hmm 4 times already (as usuall) but too bad i didnt break out that bad (maybe ~4 little little white heads max) and my skin is not red anymore and not dry.

Just because your face is messed up doesnt mean all people get messed up face like you Joshi. Go slap some more bp on your face.

hahaha i dont use BP fucktard. i have had clear skin for 3 months now MORON, lol, weee accutane. have fun with your whiteheads ill have fun with my skin

Ah yeah next time try not to use "fucktard" when trying to make people take you seriosly, atleast im not the one taking some shit fucking up my body with some accutane shit. Go slap some moisturizer or w/e on your face and do that accutane shit. Anyways im done with your idioticy and denial. Atleast cover your jelosy up kid.

I will post some pics in week or so biggrin.gif/