Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
millerbot

Millerbots Accutane Log

Well, its been about....hmmm, 4 years since I got my first pimple.....and thats led onto a face full of pustules, papules, ice pick scars...you name it! I'm now 19, 20 in October, and my dermo has finally prescribed me accutane! Oh how I've longed for the day I would be able to pop the first pill, well today is the day and I would like y'all to follow the progress!

I'm currently 6'2" and weigh 13.6 stone. My doc has put me on 45mg per day for the first couple of months! Now I have moderate to severe acne apparently, so I hop to God this works!

4 Years of skipping between oxytetrecycline and erythromycin has done me no good, so hopefully this works for me. I will keep you informed on all areas of my time on the tane just so you have a full view!

Thanks all!

DAY 1

Took my first pills today....45mg in total, feel absolutely nothing has changed (Obvious) My face is actually already in a bit of a mess, more than usual, so god help me when the IB happens! Took the pill with dinner so plenty of fat to help absorbtion, drinking 2 litres of water per day and already applying lip balm just to be extra careful :surprised:

Well its the beginning of day 2.....and I woke up this mornin to find 10 new whiteheads (Seriously) Clustered on my right cheek, a couple on each temple, really sore ones clustered together, and a few on my chin! Not sure if this is the IB, hope it is....cos I'm screwed if it isn't and I have more to come :doubt:

Havent taken my second tab yet, waiting till dinner time so I get it with plenty fat!

Heya millerbot

Day2 aye? IB already? mine didnt kick in to like 2 weeks and it kept going all the way to the end of month 3-4, not full on but i notice the IB stopped round that time. Anyways wish u all the best!! ill pop by later, see how u going...

DAY 2

Well day 2 has been quite a bad day for me....took my 45mg today earlier with my dinner! my face this morning had developed a cluster of whiteheads on each cheek and on my temple, and its got worse throughout the day! I got back from work at 8pm to find my cheeks covered in whiteheads! :wacko: I'm distraught....is this really an IB on the second day?? I hope it is because if it isn't when the IB comes around my face will be in a big mess!

Had a terrible headache at work today (Not sure if its due to tiredness?!?) So far the first two days have sucked big time! :snooty:

Heya millerbot

Day2 aye? IB already? mine didnt kick in to like 2 weeks and it kept going all the way to the end of month 3-4, not full on but i notice the IB stopped round that time. Anyways wish u all the best!! ill pop by later, see how u going...

Thats what I'm thinking :wacko: I hope the IB doesnt kick in until my face has calmed down a bit! Thanks for the support lol....I think I'll need it!

hey man

yeh dont worry, it should calm down soon... oh yeh something i just remembered... yup yup i did get some IB in the 1st week due to i think the fast changes in the skin condition, for example oily to dry... so i think it just some kinda reaction... heheh but yeh i dont know what im talking about and im gona stop hahah.. have a nice day!!