Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brandolynn

Member Appreciation Thread......

It's difficult to list names of everyone who has helped me, but you know who you are. I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart, because I truly do appreciate the conversations, the laughs, the arguments, the informative information I've been given on behalf of you all. My Accutane course went smoothly because of your genuine support. This site is incredible, and I appreciate every day that I come here to relieve stress. Thank you. :wub:

Well considering i6 shut down, this is my new home on teh intrawebz...

..and I couldn't ask for a more awesome community to share the experience with.

Uncle Mort loves y'all. :cool2:

You dont love me :( You told me when I said I will probably be a member of this site forever you said noooooooooo like you dont want me to be here

my precious molly, you're near and dear to my heart.

You dont love me :( You told me when I said I will probably be a member of this site forever you said noooooooooo like you dont want me to be here

my precious molly, you're near and dear to my heart.

aw this is a lovely thread!! But yea this is a fantastic site and Ive gotten so much help here, I would have never cleared without all the words of wisdom on the org, so thank you guys!! trying my best to help now and not get sucked into just spamming the lounge!

Ah, without a forum like that of acne.org, I would have been lost and depressed. Thank you message board, you have been my guide. All the people here are nice too! :D