Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brandolynn

Member Appreciation Thread......

We often have some very nice threads where the admins or mods are being appreciated and I just thought it would be nice to notice our members. It is the wonderful members of acne.org who make this place what it is, and you are all special and appreciated for what you bring to the forums. I've seen you guys support each other, fight with each other, apologize to each other, cry with each other, and even meet each other in person! And I just want to say THANKS to all of our members for striving to to make this such a wonderful place to hang out and get support!

So, Cheers to our members!! :wub::dance:

Thanks to all those who try their best to make this a friendly forum to visit and a place where people can be with other people that share their issues and be entertained.

Us moderators appreciate you.

really, without you guys, this place would be nothing. you make this forum very enjoyable, which is why i've been visiting it for so long. this is such a great place to come, for advice for anything, not only acne. i've learned a lot from the members here. you guys are amazing!

really, without you guys, this place would be nothing. you make this forum very enjoyable, which is why i've been visiting it for so long. this is such a great place to come, for advice for anything, not only acne. i've learned a lot from the members here. you guys are amazing!

I read wonderful posts every day. We truly do have an amazing group of people here. I am thankful to those of you who never stopped caring, educating, sharing and supporting. You are the foundation that keeps us moving in a positive direction. Thank you!

I love the way there are so many people ready to help out others with advice in all sorts of situations. There is almost always someone who can understand whatever I'm going through or give advice on products. Love it!! :dance:

Guest Aloetta

Great informative place both for educating & resolving many skin issues young & old alike :angel: or just seeing what is out there as a PRODUCT other than ACNE- Not that I need any advice in ACNE bcz my skin has cleared :wavey:

Great thx to the MODERATORS for their support,feedbacks and personal knowledge on concerns which help to broadcast ours!! :clap::angel:

On the streets I see people asking for help and people just walk by without a second thought, here it's a pleasure to see that every call for help is answered without any expectation for anything in return, true selfless deeds.

Together we've come up with so many solutions to so many peoples skin and given people a new lease of life and we continue to work to find solutions for those who haven't yet found there savior.

The team extends far beyond admin and mods, the team consists of every member on the website, we all make it the incredible resource it is.

Big thank you to the members who's huge efforts have made such a difference in so many lives.

Thank you to my fellow moderators who all work so hard to give advice and keep things running smoothly.

Thank you to Joel for his work with the Admin and to continue to develop and improve the Org.

Finally thank you to Dan for founding acne.org and his work and development in to products that have changed and saved so many lives.

Finally thank you to my patient family and friends who often have to wait around while I finish answering questions to my friends here.

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

I love the way there are so many people ready to help out others with advice in all sorts of situations. There is almost always someone who can understand whatever I'm going through or give advice on products. Love it!! :dance:

This site honestly got me through my accutane course. Without all the people around here I probably would have quit and lost hope so quickly... but it was so wonderful to talk to people who knew what I was going through, and had advice and support for me.

So thanks to everyone who gives a useful piece of advice and gives support and love and encouragement to those who need it. It means more than you'll ever know! :wub:

I agree - it's been this site and the people here who have given me hope that my acne can and will get better! I felt so hopeless about my skin by the time I got here, and now not only do I have hope for my skin, but seeing the support that the members here give gives me hope for my LIFE. This place and the people in it have become so much of a daily part of my life that even when it's support about issues other than acne that I need, here is still where I come.

And Katie is absolutely right - without you guys this place would be nothing! It is through the members that the magic of this place turns, thank you to every one of you for making this possible!

thanks everyone for talking to me when i'm down, giving me advice, making me laugh, etc. i love you all.

You dont love me :( You told me when I said I will probably be a member of this site forever you said noooooooooo like you dont want me to be here

You dont love me :( You told me when I said I will probably be a member of this site forever you said noooooooooo like you dont want me to be here

Guest Aloetta

SEPHORAAaaaaa... :comfort::wavey: I WUV YA!! :angel:

About two years ago I suddenly devloped a pretty bad case of cystic acne. My derm classified it as moderate to severe. My skin was an absolute mess. I was going through something at the time that was beyond stressful, so I didn't really care until I had to go to the mall and I passed by some cosmeticss counter in Macy's, and the woman behind the counter said to the other woman behing the conter "look at the poor girl"

I looked at my face in the mirror when I got home and it really was that bad. So in July I googled "adult acne" and stumbled upon "the org".....

I lurked for a couple months while I was trying Dan's regimen. I learned as much as I could about what was going on with my skin. I truly enjoyed helping other people understand too.....I really should get back into that....I've been really lazy.....

You guys are great. The org isn't just about acne. When I needed to rant about stalker boy in the lounge I'd get pages of replies within hours. There was a stalking victims support group messsage board, but I'd wait days for a response........

I've mede some great friends here, and yeah I've talked to a couple of you on the phone, and even met one (you know who you are).....

I've been going through something really rough right now. This is the one place I can came to to totally vent. My venting lead to the realization that I needed help, and it was because of this place that I got it.