Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LizInNY

Washing your kabuki..

So I just received my AN Kabuki :wub: and was wondering how I should clean it. What do you use? How often do you clean it? Thanks in advance!

I have AN kabukis too. I wash mine in baby shampoo, which is what they suggested (can't remember if I read it on the website or they told me in an email). I wash it at night 2-3 times a week, rub it on a towel to dry, shake, rub, etc. and then lay it on it's side on the towel and it's dry and just as super soft in the morning. I know other's wash it with other mild soaps, but since they told me baby shampoo, that's what I use. Works great

EDIT: Here is where I saw it Tips for cleaning kabuki

lol ive blowdried my buki before. probably shouldnt do that. i used mostly cold air atelast (my blowdryer has a button to switch to cool air) i was just worried the brush was gonna stick together and stuff.

lol ive blowdried my buki before. probably shouldnt do that. i used mostly cold air atelast (my blowdryer has a button to switch to cool air) i was just worried the brush was gonna stick together and stuff.

Awesome, thanks everyone!! I'm not sure what it's called, I got the one with the gold handle with stars and moons on it lol. It's the softest make up brush I have every used! I'm going to wash it with my Johnson's Purpose facewash since that is what I use on my face and it's very gentle.

I bought it from the AN website along with a sample of Jojoba which I'm inlove with! I have been using Joppa foundation, Lightest #1. Does anyone know if AN has a similar color and coverage, and which MMU do you prefer? AN or Joppa. Thanks! I have like one active pimple right now I mainly need to cover redmarks!

I love AN mmu , i havent tried joppa because of their bad service..didnt really even try their samples , was afraid that i wont get my order , but I tried other MMU and AN was the best.