Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rang up my work today to tell them that I wasn't coming in (again!) said I wasn't well thankfully they didn't ask anymore questions. I hae used the food poisoning, sick, diarroeh, stomach ache excuses before when in fact I'm perfectly healthy apart from my acne on my face.

No way that I can go to work and face clients with a new breakout on my face its embarrassing

i called in cause my face was peeling from a vitalize peel. i told the person at customer service to inform a manager and she didn't :doubt: .

I think going to work is one of the best ways of getting over or through being self consious of acne. I still feel self consious from time to time but thats u have to really force yourself to get up and go.

I think going to work is one of the best ways of getting over or through being self consious of acne. I still feel self consious from time to time but thats u have to really force yourself to get up and go.

I just put on a TON of make-up and avoid mirrors. Which is impossible, because I work in an optometrist's office, and there are mirrors everywhere (so people can take out/apply contact lenses, etc). I have yet to miss work because of my acne. =o Now I look over that, it's kinda surprising, since I'm actually very self-conscious and I work with a ton of people.

Huhm. o.o

I really like my job but I'm self concious of people looking at me on the train, at work, client visits and at the gym.