Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I'm off tane for one week so far after a full 6-month dose. I'm just curious how long it should take to get my lips/face back to normal? I've already noticed some improvement on the dryness on other parts of my body, but nothing yet in my face area.

So far - two pimples since stopping treatment....waiting for the red marks/spots to go away, but am expecting that to take several months. But how much longer do I have to deal with the dryness???

So I'm off tane for one week so far after a full 6-month dose. I'm just curious how long it should take to get my lips/face back to normal? I've already noticed some improvement on the dryness on other parts of my body, but nothing yet in my face area.

So far - two pimples since stopping treatment....waiting for the red marks/spots to go away, but am expecting that to take several months. But how much longer do I have to deal with the dryness???

I've been off of tane for almost a month (after a 6 mo course) and most of the extreme dryness is gone. I can go without Aquaphor now, and the redness in my face is gone.

My derm said to expect it to take about 4 months before the oil starts to return. The second week off of tane, I had one bump that tried to be a pimple. I left it alone, and it quickly went away. No red mark left behind.