Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well if you don't have insurance... the dermo appointments would cost quite a bit... and the accutane would cost anywhere from around 300-500 a month... plus the blood tests..... so thats already more than at least $550 a month if your insurance does not cover it.

well if you don't have insurance... the dermo appointments would cost quite a bit... and the accutane would cost anywhere from around 300-500 a month... plus the blood tests..... so thats already more than at least $550 a month if your insurance does not cover it.

A round of accutane is expensive. A month of 80mg a day was $310 at the cheapest pharmacy in town (my mom price-shopped). Throw in monthly blood tests, derm appts, all the moisturizers and lip balms you have to buy, etc. .... it is quite expensive. So I agree with AS, it is at the very least $550 if your insurance doesn't cover it, probably more than that . Out of pocket medical care is ridiculously expensive.

yea my dad decided not to get prescription insurance for the 3 kids soooooo...

its costing me like 150 a month, and then for months 2-5 itll be about 300.

A round of accutane is expensive. A month of 80mg a day was $310 at the cheapest pharmacy in town (my mom price-shopped). Throw in monthly blood tests, derm appts, all the moisturizers and lip balms you have to buy, etc. .... it is quite expensive. So I agree with AS, it is at the very least $550 if your insurance doesn't cover it, probably more than that . Out of pocket medical care is ridiculously expensive.

yeah, it's very expensive, mine would have been like $650/month if insurance didn't cover it. for just the prescription, i don't know how much the appointments and bloodtests would be.

My mom was expecting it to be $70-80 a month (without appointments, blood tests, etc.), but the Amnesteen with insurance was only $5 a month :shock: