Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eggobitch

Where are the acne sufferers?

I work at a large mall, and I never see people with bad skin i'd say out of 5 days of work a week I can honestly say I see maybe 2 a week in seeing over 1,000 people a week. Now I wonder if its just us weith acne just dont go out, cause I know I dont go out besides work so I'm guessing thats it. I can't help but to feel like an outcast during this perios. Does anyone else not see people with bad skin on a daily basis?

when waiting on the school playground i have seen 3 other moms with acne like mine,

so thats sometimes a comfort to me when i feel like a damn freak!!

they dont seem bothered about their skin so i wonder why i worry and agonise soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much..

I know. It seems like a rarity these days. :shrug: but then again you could have something other people want. Is anybody truly happy? if it isn't acne, then it would just be something else.

I work at a large mall, and I never see people with bad skin i'd say out of 5 days of work a week I can honestly say I see maybe 2 a week in seeing over 1,000 people a week. Now I wonder if its just us weith acne just dont go out, cause I know I dont go out besides work so I'm guessing thats it. I can't help but to feel like an outcast during this perios. Does anyone else not see people with bad skin on a daily basis?

I agree too! I looked around and i see as little as 1 or 2 having similar condition as me.

However they seem not so conscious as me!

I wish i can be less conscious about it but it's really hard :((

Totally agree. Only people I see daily are either school children or one person in every five days. I get on the train with 100's of people each day, meet dozens of people each day and no one has it as bad as me :-(

I go to university as well. I do see people with acne but it's very rare and I have to really pay attention for it (which I usually don't). Maybe 1/10. Also, I appear to be the only one with mild-moderate acne. The people I see who do have acne either have a barely mild case or severe ance. I'm like the only in-between.

At work where there's hundreds of employees - I work at a supermarket that's open 24/7 - there's only two other people that have acne.

There are quite a few people at my school. Including 3 or more that look like they have cystic acne. 5 kids who have acne at my school are popular, and i've seen a couple of zits on some other popular kids. Though generally some how the rest of the kids manage to stay clear 99.9% of the time.

I see a lot of people when I go shopping, out to eat, etc that have bad skin. Worse skin than me. I wear foundation & from a distance people might not be able to see my breakouts, so that may be the case with some people you see. Even when my skin was at its worst this was the case, until you got closer & could see all the huge bumps under my makeup.

Today I was noticing in class that almost EVERYONE has some sort of acne or skin problem, even if it's just a few tiny pimples.

I see people occasionally. I saw two very attractive young women who both had bad acne - one had hers loaded with cover up, and the other bared it all, scabs and everything. They were both cute, well-dressed, and seemed confident. I wouldn't have noticed in the past. Now that I have skin problems I analyze everyones's skin. I don't see a ton of acne, but I see lots of large pores, melasma, wrinkles and sun damage!!!

i barley see any one with acne at my school but when i do its way worser than mine and kinda server

There are a few where I live but it is mainly girls so they just cover it up with make-up and still look great.