Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

About 4 months ago I decided that I was done with all the acne products I have been buying for the last year. While all of them made claims that about acne nothing worked for me :doubt: . Finally I realized after a conversation with my boyfriend I had a small epiphany :idea: . No one product will clear the zits and scars instantly; my face need to time heal. This may sound dumb, but in the back of mind I hoped that the next product I bought would be the miracle product that would clear my skin.

So I cleared my medicine cabinet of almost my skin products. And I went target and just randomly picked up Neutrogena Deep Pore Cream cleanser and just started using that. After some deliberation I started to put a thin layer of tea tree oil (the tea tree oil I use a mixture of tea tree oil and vitamin E made by Derma E) on my face at night. Those two things have really worked well for me. What I have seen the most improve has been in the amount of whiteheads. Before this new routine I had about fifteen whiteheads that were just waiting to turn into zits. Now I just a couple small ones I can deal with. I don’t think of this as miracle cure. It has taken about 3 months to my skin to clear up and I’m not totally zit free, but I longer see a new zit every time I become stressed out.

Now all I have to do is get rid of those pesky blackheads :think: . I just wanted to share with people what has worked for me :D.

About 4 months ago I decided that I was done with all the acne products I have been buying for the last year. While all of them made claims that about acne nothing worked for me :doubt: . Finally I realized after a conversation with my boyfriend I had a small epiphany :idea: . No one product will clear the zits and scars instantly; my face need to time heal. This may sound dumb, but in the back of mind I hoped that the next product I bought would be the miracle product that would clear my skin.

So I cleared my medicine cabinet of almost my skin products. And I went target and just randomly picked up Neutrogena Deep Pore Cream cleanser and just started using that. After some deliberation I started to put a thin layer of tea tree oil (the tea tree oil I use a mixture of tea tree oil and vitamin E made by Derma E) on my face at night. Those two things have really worked well for me. What I have seen the most improve has been in the amount of whiteheads. Before this new routine I had about fifteen whiteheads that were just waiting to turn into zits. Now I just a couple small ones I can deal with. I don’t think of this as miracle cure. It has taken about 3 months to my skin to clear up and I’m not totally zit free, but I longer see a new zit every time I become stressed out.

Now all I have to do is get rid of those pesky blackheads :think: . I just wanted to share with people what has worked for me :D.

Congrats on finding something that is working for you! Tea Tree Oil messed my face up, but now I just use dove soap at night and do the "dipping" method of submering your face in water twice a day.