Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone know of a good morning moisturizer that won't leave your face looking all greasy but still moisturizes well?

Thanks!

100% aloe vera gel with a smalllll bit of cetaphil. Since cetaphil is greasy feeling by itself, a small bit diluted in aloe vera is like heaven on your skin!

I hope you like my idea :)

cetaphil made my acne 10 times worse.....It took 3 weeks for the huge painful cysts on my forhead and chin to clear up, so beware. I've read reviews of cetaphil on drugstore.com, and it looks like im not the only one!

100% aloe vera gel with a smalllll bit of cetaphil. Since cetaphil is greasy feeling by itself, a small bit diluted in aloe vera is like heaven on your skin!

I hope you like my idea :)

hmm that does actually sound like a good idea.

should i try the fruit of the earth (i think that's what it's called) aloe vera?

do they sell it at target/walmart?

cetaphil made my acne 10 times worse.....It took 3 weeks for the huge painful cysts on my forhead and chin to clear up, so beware. I've read reviews of cetaphil on drugstore.com, and it looks like im not the only one!

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...865&tab=1#1

?

I was accually refering to the cetaphil cleanser, although the moisturizer was just as bad for me......probably because my skin is extremely sensitive to products. But if it works for you guys, thats great!