Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ello

weird acne breakout

everyyear around this time i get this large infection on my face and it starts out as alot of pimples with a clear fluid and its itchy. they begin to multiply after a few days and leave a huge brown mark on my chin(nearly my whole chin) which takes for ever to go away. does anyone know what this is. its started and now its getting bigger and i want to know how to stop it. should i go ot the doctor or dermatologist?

when ever u get a reaction like that u should alwaysssssss c a derm or a doctor to ask them for info or help....trying products on your own could make things worse...derm are there for a reason...they will usually have an answer for you...worth a shot anywayz:)

Ty

Um, regardless, you should visit your doctor, particularly a dermatologist. It sounds like you could have allergies and I know that around this time of year there is a lot of pollen floating around that might be aggitating your skin.

has anyone else had something similar?

Yes that happens to me to during the winter. Urgh I hate winter. My face becomes very dry, red, and I break everday