Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mells

Face wont stop Peeling

I havent used bp at all today because my face is really dry/peely/flakey.I was only using 1/2 a finger. Im just loading up on aloe today and then tommorow ill just do it once a day at night for a week or two.

yes I am also having problems. Its really just a bit of flakes below my lip and near my nose but damn. I lather on so much cetaphil/jojoba mix. I am a shiny demon at uni and still within a few hours my face starts feeling tight and flakes start popping up again.

thing is, your applying all of these moisturisers ect on your face to hide the flakes, but the flakes will still be there.

so you need to remove the flakes by exfoliation then moisturise your face to prevent anymore :)

whats the best way to exfoliate the flakes so fitting?Tape method?What ways do you use?

I like to use a moisturizer with AHA in it, like Lac-Hydrin Five or Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion.

But yes, jojoba oil should help with the flakes too. Just add a few drops to your moisturizer.

btw, which moisturizer are you using? You may need something more hydrating.

Aveeno Ultra Calming SPF 15 lotion.Its ok at hydrating but i just purchased jojoba oil so hopefully tha twill help.Does jojoba oil help with redmarks?

Aveeno Ultra Calming SPF 15 lotion.Its ok at hydrating but i just purchased jojoba oil so hopefully tha twill help.Does jojoba oil help with redmarks?

yea, I don't think Aveeno is very hydrating, you can either add some jojoba to it or consider trying Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. It's super hydrating.

Jojoba will help with the flaking problem, but I have no idea if it helps with redmarks or not.