Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We had the first warm day here yesterday and in my rush to get on the train, my face began to sweat. You know, the kind of sweat where it's just a little but it's beading up. It looked really weird though with my MMU. So I barely touched the sweat on my nose and it took off my makeup! But only where the sweat was. So I have weird looking circles on my nose. When I got to my stop I tried to fix it in the bathroom but then the whole thing just rubbed off! I don't know if it's because I do the DKRegimen but I'm not about to stop that.

I had on Joppa finishing powder first, then the full coverage foundation, then more finishing powder. I'm going to try it again without any finishing powder to see if it does it again. But jeez, I'm going to have to go back to liquid foundation if it does that every time I sweat. It's not even spring yet!

Has this happened to anyone? Do you have any tips?

I do DKR & dont have that issue with MMU :shrug: . It's pretty warm here in Cali & I have very oily & sweat prone skin. I also work out while wearing MMU (Spin class - riding a bike like a maniac).

I dont use any finishing powders - try that. I am also not a fan of Joppa in general. I like EM the best for how it wears with oil & sweat. The color doesnt change when it mixes with sebum & it doesnt sweat off for me.

^ i wanna move to LA! i'm sick of northern cali. cold and foggy and... well, i'm just sick of it. lol.

and i loooove warm weather. :wub:

My makeup alwats melts off on my nose :lol:

I would suggest using a primer, it'll make it last long perhaps

or

Apply MMU wet(wet kabuki first with a tid bit of water, and buff in the minerals like you would usually do)

maybe the DKR might have something to do with it, BP + excessive sweating = :sick:

^ i wanna move to LA! i'm sick of northern cali. cold and foggy and... well, i'm just sick of it. lol.

i love warm weather too.i think i was born in the wrong state, i hate illinois :(

i love warm weather too.i think i was born in the wrong state, i hate illinois :(

ahh yes.im counting down the days until i graduate so i can move :shifty: haha. But ive always been telling people i want to go to a college in california!Although im not even sure what colleges are down there, i just want away from cold weather =]

ahh yes.im counting down the days until i graduate so i can move :shifty: haha. But ive always been telling people i want to go to a college in california!Although im not even sure what colleges are down there, i just want away from cold weather =]

hahaa... well if you're considering the southern end, there are some nice universities down there... though some of them are party schools (if you're into that kinda thing). there's the UC system, which has UCLA of course, UC Santa Barbara (very wealthy area), and some others. the UCs are huge, though, and can be impersonal (i went to berkeley, and i think the population of that campus must upwards of 36,000 by now?). and you might get more paid for at a private school - i hear the UC system charges crazy amounts for out-of-state kids.

LA is also full of lots of super image-conscious people, so just be prepared. everyone is perfectly groomed and stuff like that. this girl online was saying once that she sometimes feels really uncomfortable b/c she has to get all dressed up & put on makeup & stuff just to go to the grocery store, b/c if she doesn't she'll feel all frumpy next to the model-y women there. not that it doesn't have its merits though -- i'm fascinated by southern cali. i really am considering moving there myself! :P

LA is also full of lots of super image-conscious people, so just be prepared. everyone is perfectly groomed and stuff like that. this girl online was saying once that she sometimes feels really uncomfortable b/c she has to get all dressed up & put on makeup & stuff just to go to the grocery store, b/c if she doesn't she'll feel all frumpy next to the model-y women there. not that it doesn't have its merits though -- i'm fascinated by southern cali. i really am considering moving there myself! :P

I just ordered the skindinavia stuff so I'll be the guinea pig for you guys. I just hope it doesn't break me out.

Well, that and I hope it actually works. ;)