Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Allanaa

Tanning Moisturizer & DKR

The BP really bleaches my skin tone so i use the natural glow moisturizer but it seems to react really badly with the BP and makes my skin flame :\ I'm just wondering whether it's alright to mix the natural glow moisturizer with the regimen...

well if its botherin your skin then u should probably stop....i think most would say on this site...its totalyl trial and error.....c what works for you:)....maybe u should try something without Bp in it?

I used the Jergens Natural Glow for Face before, but it made me breakout almost instantly. It didn't moisturize well enough at ALL either. Bad news!

If you want a nice tan from a bottle, I would highly suggest Neutrogena's Self-tanner for Face. It also contains a bronzer so it instantly makes your face tan. It has a *slight* orange tint to it, but its barely noticeable and looks pretty natural (and i am def orange-face-a-phobic!). Use it after your moisturizer (a great one again is Neutrogena's Sensitive Skin)

Good luck!

kt

I have that same problem too. My face is really white compared to my body! :( I hate it. But hey, it's better than having pimples!! I have the neutrogena tanner for face but I've been too nervous to use it. Tell me how it works out for you!

yea a lot of people say it makes you orange so I'm really hesitant to try it but i hate looking this pale !!!