Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disable

Seems trivial, but your opinion.

I spent the night at a friends last night and I put one Accutane capsule in a small baggie. I put it in my pocket, and when I paid for food today, I'm assuming it fell out and hit the ground and I didn't notice. It seems trivial, but am I going to be alright? Anything to worry about?

Point of the story, at the end of the month, I will have taken a total of 119 pills, not 120.

Accutane stays in your bloodstream for so long that missing a dose won't have any conceivable effect at all. Don't even think about it.

Accutane stays in your bloodstream for so long that missing a dose won't have any conceivable effect at all. Don't even think about it.

Just remember that sometimes you will forget to take it with a fatty meal and it won't completely absorb, which the same as taking it half a pill (it decreases absorption by up to 50%). The doses are geared towards forgetting a few or not taking every single one properly. I wouldn't worry too much.

Just remember that sometimes you will forget to take it with a fatty meal and it won't completely absorb, which the same as taking it half a pill (it decreases absorption by up to 50%). The doses are geared towards forgetting a few or not taking every single one properly. I wouldn't worry too much.

It's good to hear that. Thank you.

It's good to hear that. Thank you.