Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Tina*

It's my birthday tomorrow and i was dumped today

Sorry but that ex-boyfriend sounds like a childish douche bag, give him a slap if you ever see his sorry ass again

My boyfriend of over 3 months just broke up with me. over email. :(

I am a new member to this site but I have been browsing through here for the past few weeks. I think a lot of you guys are great at giving advice and making other sufferers feel better. I have developed cystic acne on my back aswell as chest. It's extremely embaressing and has only come about in the past 4 or 5 weeks. I wouldn't let my boyfriend see me in the light and now he is convinced there is something wrong with me.

He sent me this email a few hours ago.

Christina, I think we need to talk in person but seeing as you are completely fucked in the head I have resorted to sending you this mail instead. The last 3 months have been great between us but you have changed. Everytime I ask you about your acne, you won't talk to me. I know you are beautiful, and maybe this is fucked up to tell you like this but I have met someone even better. really think you need to go to a mental hospital babe. My mates are callin me telling me stories about you have a disease. I don't know what to think anymore. You won't show me but now I'm worried, like maybe you do have some kind of disease. I don't know what else to beleive anymore. Right now, unless we can meet and you can show me I don't want anything to do with us. call me.

I am still crying. I can't beleive he thinks I have a disease. I thought he loved me. I just can't show him because he will think I am a freak. It's my Birthday tomorrow and I'm all alone.

What a prick. The man is completely shallow and hasnt got a clue. You can get acne at anytime in your life and because of what he has said I HOPE HE GETS COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE IN DEEP CYSTIC BOILS, so he knows what it is like.

Hey, im so sorry you have to go though this, that guy doesnt sound like someone worth having anyway. Im sure you will find someone better than him soon, you are very beautiful and sound very sweet.

Happy birthday, try enjoy your birthday as much as you can after all, ok?

Adding to what everyone else already said, he is a childish fucking prick who you shouldn't waste any more time or thought on. Just try and be glad that you got away from him before it was too late. So Smile, you are beautiful and deserve someone sooooooooooooooooooo much better than him, especially on your birthday!

Take care and try to see things in a positive light, life can be good :P

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

My boyfriend of over 3 months just broke up with me. over email. :(

I am a new member to this site but I have been browsing through here for the past few weeks. I think a lot of you guys are great at giving advice and making other sufferers feel better. I have developed cystic acne on my back aswell as chest. It's extremely embaressing and has only come about in the past 4 or 5 weeks. I wouldn't let my boyfriend see me in the light and now he is convinced there is something wrong with me.

He sent me this email a few hours ago.

Christina, I think we need to talk in person but seeing as you are completely fucked in the head I have resorted to sending you this mail instead. The last 3 months have been great between us but you have changed. Everytime I ask you about your acne, you won't talk to me. I know you are beautiful, and maybe this is fucked up to tell you like this but I have met someone even better. really think you need to go to a mental hospital babe. My mates are callin me telling me stories about you have a disease. I don't know what to think anymore. You won't show me but now I'm worried, like maybe you do have some kind of disease. I don't know what else to beleive anymore. Right now, unless we can meet and you can show me I don't want anything to do with us. call me.

I am still crying. I can't beleive he thinks I have a disease. I thought he loved me. I just can't show him because he will think I am a freak. It's my Birthday tomorrow and I'm all alone.

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know him but judging from what he wrote, I really think you deserve better - someone you can feel comfortable being open with and who is mature, respectful and understanding.

I hope today is a better day for you. Happy birthday.

I called him and we are meeting at my house in 20 minutes. He told me he met someone else. I will see what happens.

I hope he dumps you

He dumped me. I showed him what I've been so afraid of all this time. His first reaction was that it wasn't all that bad. Evrerything was going fine, we sat down to watch a movie, he asked me to get a beer and when I came back he was gone!! I texted his phone 3 times in 45 minutes before I got a message back telling me he couldn't handle it and was sorry. and Take care. =(

I feel hopeless now. I'm not good enough for any man like this. Thanks guys but this is just another example of my miserable life. =(

I was reading through some of the other posts and I absolutely agree that communication is very important in any relationship. But reading what happened, it just confirmed for me that you deserve better. The truth is, some people can't handle it - it doesn't make them bad people - sometimes it can be due to a level of maturity, or a lack of awareness or understanding - but please know there are people out there who would understand and would stand by you through it.

Regardless of whether he can handle the acne or not though, I feel like the way he handled things was wrong.

I think in the future, it may take time for you to feel at ease showing someone but I think it can help and be important to express how you feel about it all. The other person may not understand completely but they will not understand at all and may create different reasons for your avoidance if you don't share what is bothering you.

Also, the two of you had not been together very long. It can take time to build a sense of trust and unfortunately, maybe from his attitude towards other things, and your own insecurity, you felt worried and uncomfortable about his reaction if you were to show him, and I can see why.

Hang in there.

Lmao , glad he broke up with you? his email makes me laugh..how old is he?

Happy b-day , go and party and enjoy it ! he left you , who needs him anyways?

The general consensus is that the guy is a jerk. I think you look and sound like a lovely girl. You will find someone else. Someone far better than the guy that has made you feel like this. Some of the things he said were very nasty and uncalled for.

I called him and we are meeting at my house in 20 minutes. He told me he met someone else. I will see what happens.

I hope he dumps you

He dumped me. I showed him what I've been so afraid of all this time. His first reaction was that it wasn't all that bad. Evrerything was going fine, we sat down to watch a movie, he asked me to get a beer and when I came back he was gone!! I texted his phone 3 times in 45 minutes before I got a message back telling me he couldn't handle it and was sorry. and Take care. =(

I feel hopeless now. I'm not good enough for any man like this. Thanks guys but this is just another example of my miserable life. =(

no your too good for him. if he cant understand how you really feel then hes not worth your time.

What a prick!!!! That asshole was not worth your time so don't even give him a second thought.

Oh and happy birthday!!!

feel better u really should discuss ur acne with ur partner is only fair but fuck him dont even try to read in to his intentions tommorow is ur birthday yesturday is gone happy birthday ur old here comes the wrinkles ha ha

2epllbr.jpg

Happy Birthday Tina! :surprised:

I am so sorry this happened to you. Truly, it is for the best if this is his true character. You deserve much better.

I have never heard of a more childish way of breaking up with someone.

Is it wrong to wish an STD on him? :shifty:

wtf sorry, you deserve better and you know it. that was a mean e-mail. I use a scrubby glove every day when I take a shower to help exfoliate my skin, and then immediately after stepping outta the shower I slather lotion all over. I did this everyday for about 2 months to get rid of pimples on my back. try this!

I hope this helps and I really hope you feel better about this whole breakup shit. your ex is a pussy for breaking up with you over e-mail

Wow. How utterly cowardly of him. That's terrible.

I had to look at your profile to see if that was a pic of you or if it was of a model. Geez, you're pretty. O.O You're going to totally find a man who deserves you.

Happy Birthday! <3

Dear god. Im amazed you even had him over after sending such a shitty email to you. The only reason I would have had this guy over would be to kick him in the nuts.

Like others have said, is that you in your pic? If it is, you are not just pretty but hot (and this is coming from a straight girl, we are always harsher judges than guys when it comes to other girls). This guy is more than just a jerk, he is a BAD person. Bottom line. That email he sent was not only incredibly immature, it was disgustingly cruel. Feel sorry for his loser ass, take care of you, and move on.

Happy birthday sweetie! :)

lot of people not familiar with acne react this way & if your not comf talking about it then it makes them more suspicous ,though i doubt he left you for acne & your mannerisms due to acne,sounds just like an excuse to be with the other girl.You look extremely pretty and u will be able to get many guys.You're to pretty for acne to put you down.Hope things get better soon with you & your acne & happy Birthday !!!

I hope he dumps you

my jaw actually just dropped to the floor when i read this.... u just got to realise that you are obviously too good for any man like this.

the way you are thinking is wrong. hes a coward...you put urelf out there when u showed him ur acne and if he couldnt see how hard that was for you then its his issue.

I hope the new "girl" dumps him because his dick is the size of a peanut. I'll bet it is beause he sure isn't thinking with his brains, and since its such a stupid thing to say to a gorgeous girl like you he must have a peanut for a dick that can't think even like a normal dick.

because he sure as hell doesn't have a brain.

I hope he DOES have very bad things happen to him and i hope next time you see him you tell him he's a fat cow. that will teach him.

one way to tell i he's worth your time/love is to show him. if he's fine with it, then he's not a shallow bastard and might be worth your time. if not, you dump him, and u don't feel sad that he dumped you.