Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raindrops

How to take off fake eyelashes!?

Oh no! I applied some fake eyelashes, the individual lash bunches yesterday morning. I applied quite a bit of them and now I can't take them off without pulling out my own lashes as well. :cry:

Do any of your girls know any tricks????

you probably applied them wrong, try putting baby oil in them, and let's see if they come off.. :confused:

Oh no! I applied some fake eyelashes, the individual lash bunches yesterday morning. I applied quite a bit of them and now I can't take them off without pulling out my own lashes as well. :cry:

Do any of your girls know any tricks????

rub cold cream all over your eye area (with your eyes closed, of course). Cold cream is a wonder for getting off stubborn stuff :)

Well I would say baby oil too. But if that fails run a basin of water as hot as you can bear, and plunge your whole face into it. This should soften the glue and you should be able to 'peel' them off easier and without as much pain to your lashes!

OUCH! I hate to say this but the first thought in my head is WHY did you do it? I wish I could help!! It makes me hurt to think of it!!