Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Iam thinking to try it as a finishing powder , but wondering if it will help with controling shine at all , also is it okay to use on acne prone skin?

Thinking to order a .99 sample to try it out :think: lol just love to shop <3

Cherry, I've used a rice powder finishing powder before. It's nice, but I like the veils better. I know it's for oily skin so for a dollar, it's probably worth a try. I know I've seen others on here talking about it. Hopefully someone has used it consistently and can give you a good (or bad) review.

Heather

^ Oh the veils , I love that finishing powder..it changes the look of my skin completely..like makes it glow (not shiny or oily) but a nice glow , i always get excited applying it on lol more than foundation ^_^

I will order a sample i guess and try it , but will wait for more replys.

^ ooh, i was gonna ask about the veils! i'm afraid of the rice powder, but i am definitely considering a veil, since i've only tried the original finishing silk. how would you say the veil is different/better(?) than that one?

Clear.dream - Iam not so sure what you mean by original , but I tried and fell inlove with the mineral veil , i use the beige one and it doesnt really add color or make my foundation look lighter/darker but gives very nice glow , you can tell the difference when you use it or not , AN did recommend it for me coz she loves it more than any other finishing powder and i can see why , I tried both the finishing silk and the mineral veil and i must say , the veil gives a very soft glow and makes a difference , but the finishing silk seems to control oil more though.

I use both sometimes =)

hmm, then maybe i should just stick to the silk one then, since i definitely have major oil issues. but the veil sounds really nice, both on the site and from what you say. :think: we'll see.....

Lol yep it does , Using both wont hurt..i guess , thats what i do lately but I have this sample jar of the finishing silk , must order a full size maybe soon or when i get to see more discounts in the future :gimme: they always have something going on.