Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
edm0621

help!! on regimen for 2 months,forehead breaking out terribly

about 2 months ago i started dan kerns regimen. i was having serious problems with cystic acne on my forehead. i wash my face morning and night with the regimen's gel and then apply a large amount of the regimen's benzoyl peroxide gel only on my forehead. during the day i would apply moisturizer and at night i would not. this was working pretty well until recently. my forehead has started to become very bad again, deep zits etc. i have really become depressed about this and i was wondering if i was doing anything wrong with the way i was using the regimen? if anyone has any sort of advice it would be appreciated, thank you.

Think back a couple weeks....

Cystic acne, maybe not for you- but for me begins developing, and then starts showing visible, and hurtful signs that they exist nearly 2 weeks later. Ie. Big stressful event, or in my case (a ski trip - toque rubbing and irritating my face for HOURS on end, for several days) and then 2-3 weeks later, big breakout of cysts on my forehead.

A braekout here and there is normal, don't fret about it - just be extra gentle, stay consistent and they'll be gone in no time.

I really don't care about my forehead. I am a guy, and guys have hair that covers forehead most of the time. I only worry about my face, the only thing that's actually visible to everyone else. When they itch and hurt on my forehead, I tend to pop them. =\ I really don't care what my forehead looks like, just as long as my face looks good. =O

Have you not just answered your own question?

My forehead is breaking out.....I have hair that rubs it, and irritates my skin, and i pop all the pimples....

Think back a couple weeks....

Cystic acne, maybe not for you- but for me begins developing, and then starts showing visible, and hurtful signs that they exist nearly 2 weeks later. Ie. Big stressful event, or in my case (a ski trip - toque rubbing and irritating my face for HOURS on end, for several days) and then 2-3 weeks later, big breakout of cysts on my forehead.

A braekout here and there is normal, don't fret about it - just be extra gentle, stay consistent and they'll be gone in no time.

mine come much faster i notice them and they become painful within a week. i cant think of any irritation that my face suffers from. unless not moisturizing at night after using the cleanser and bp gel irritates my face from the dryness. should i moisturize at night also??

yes i recommend moisturizer and moisturizering ! once in a while visit dans video and his information provided on this website to refresh what your thinking it helps a lot i do this every say? 2 weeks

three requirements for dkr regimen

-CONSISTENCY

-GENTLENESS

-PATIENCE