Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i never thought i would let acne get to me as it has lately

this year has definitely been a low point in my life with my skin. it has never been this bad

This past year has been my roughest with acne also. Luckily my family members arent so insensitive as to make rude comments.

Next time someone makes a comment, calmly ask them why they would say something like that to you, that it hurts your feelings, & that you have a mirror & know exactly what your face looks like. I guarantee you that will embarrass them for their rudeness & they will think twice before they comment negatively on your appearance ever again.

I know how it is to let the frustration build & then just blow up. I've done this to family members & it is not fair to them. You just need to find a more constructive way to vent. Find someone you can talk to about how you feel, not yell at. This messageboard also really helps when you nees to vent about acne, because the people here understand what you are going through.

I find I get frustrated and angry when my family member just TALK to me when I'm having a really bad skin day. They don't even comment on my face, I just don't want them to see me.

I blew up pretty badly on Saturday night. I didn't do it while I was sober, but it is still a mistake that I really regret. I will never, ever do that again.

Sometimes once in a while if I really am pissed off with my skin everyone I am near feels my suffering but I try not to let it show most of the time. Realy though, I try to forget about it rather than constanly thinking about it which creates these type of situations.

thanks everyone =)

i dont know what is wrong with me but i think that family gathering was the last straw. everything just blew up. i kept everything inside and i didn't talk about my acne with ANYONE not even my parents and then just one day.. i cried endlessly

i blew up on my doctor too.

but i think i'm all cried out now hah