Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DanMan1

Acne on Hand....

I've never got Acne on my handin my life before...

I've been on Accutane for 5 months, a lot more clear, but to my suprise, i woke up today and there was a whitehead on my pinky...

Anybody had this happen to them? I mean, it's very weird... I've never experienced such a thing, is there a explanation for this?

prob not from the accutane, prob not the same whitehead you get on your face, and ive never heard of that before. i wouldnt beat off until its completely healed.

prob not from the accutane, prob not the same whitehead you get on your face, and ive never heard of that before. i wouldnt beat off until its completely healed.

im pretty sure its from accutane, and yes it is a white head.... it's on the outer part of my pinky....

anybody?

i've gotten whiteheads on my arms before...i was horrified when i saw one for the first time because i thought it couldn't get any worse than on my face and back. once or twice i've gotten one on my leg. i really wouldn't worry about it too much. accutane makes your oil glands go crazy so it probably IS from the accutane...it'll probably go away soon, and if it doesn't or you get more, ask your dermatologist!

im pretty sure its from accutane, and yes it is a white head.... it's on the outer part of my pinky....

anybody?

anybody?

Sounds more like an infection to me...