Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

lol is there a way you can buy ocean water?

yea i was just wondering if you could becouse i hear good things about sea salt water helping redmarks and i dont even live near a salty water beach b/c i live in detroit :doubt: so i was just asking if this was possible..

Buy sea salt & mix with water....you can buy sea salt at a grocery store or a health food store.

Salt helps to heal, but it also dries out skin, so be careful.

Dude..ocean water is nasty as hell. Think about all the fish and bird poop.

Maybe this will help you understand..(don't take this too seriously. meant to be more funny)

bl_whale_sm.jpg

The average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates, but only 10% of that actually makes it into his mate. So 360 gallons are spilled into the ocean every time one unloads, and you wonder why the ocean is so salty...

Dude..ocean water is nasty as hell. Think about all the fish and bird poop.

Maybe this will help you understand..(don't take this too seriously. meant to be more funny)

bl_whale_sm.jpg

The average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates, but only 10% of that actually makes it into his mate. So 360 gallons are spilled into the ocean every time one unloads, and you wonder why the ocean is so salty...

^ lol. Obviously the ocean water is purified before it's sold. I guess people actually drink it for the minerals, so the one I got meets drinking water standards for California.